Welcome to Mr. Kaiser's SCH4U page.
We are in Semester 2 of the 2012-13 school year.
- Consumer Chemistry Assignment - due Monday, Feb 13
Homework and Labs
Homework will be assigned daily. Completion of HW will be evaluated and is worth 10% of your final grade.
- All homework assignments: visit the unit links below for up-to-date homework assignments.
- Textbook Solutions Manual: Solutions Manual.zip
- Labs: Guide to Proper Lab Report Format
Units - click on the unit links to see additional info and up-to-date homework
- Materials Science - Waterless extraction of crude oil from tar sands using ionic liquids - ask me if you want a copy of the Journal Article
- See my email to (and the response I got from) a company that uses BPA in its food-handling products
- The Orbitron(see the shapes, equations, and density functions of atomic orbitals)
- Grand Orbital Table (orbital shapes by quantum number - quite a fascinating overview)
- Gas Law Program (track the red ball!)
- http://www.chembio.uoguelph.ca/high_school/ (on-line resources for YOU on many Chem topics)