Over the years, our school has grown and gained an excellent reputation for solid academics. The curriculum at Redeemer not only develops the student intellectually, but also spiritually and socially. Our teachers strive to engage the heart and mind of each student to bring out the best in each of them.
The curriculum is enhanced by relating Biblical truths to all academic areas and by encouraging students in their pursuit of Christ-likeness and openness to God.
- Small classes with low student to teacher ratio allow for more individual attention
- Programs selected to develop reasoning and critical thinking, numeracy, literacy and creative thinking
- Active and involved parent/teacher fellowship is welcomed and encouraged
- Qualified and spiritually mature staff
- Sports teams compete in inter-school, and lunchtine intramural competition
- Art and theatre programs, worship music team
- Guidance support to help students embrace their gifts and discern God’s calling on their lives
- Enriching educational trips for each grade level
- Resource assistance
- Extra-curricular programs
- Supplementary French Program
- Look at our entire course calendar for the 2013-2014 year here.
International Student Program:
Redeemer welcomes international students. For more information on this, please go to our International Students page on this website.